Compactor Drum Roller For Hire
Compacting to specifications is critical for soil, landfill, and paving applications. Our compactors are specifically designed for all compaction operations.
All construction projects have one thing in common: They require load-bearing subsoil. Which is why single drum rollers and soil compactors play a crucial part in the construction process. Specifications, however, are highly diverse. A contractor working next to a listed house has to use a compaction method which is entirely different from that used in conventional road construction.
SIMPLY DURABLE IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS
- Std Rated Power-Gross : 97.5 – 140 kW
- Rated Speed : 2,000 r/min
- Turning Radius Inside Drum Edge : 6,350 mm
- High Efficiency: The unique vibratory pod design along with 50 mm thick drum provides superior compaction performance
- Reliability: Vibration system utilizes eccentric vibe pod design, extends life over 50%
- Operation: Digital frequency meter and three level alarm system monitor machine performance
- Railway / Highway / Airport
- Municipal Construction
- Water Conservancy / Hydropower
Dry Rate Only: R180 – R300 per hour – minimum 400 hours per month.
What bucket size?
From the smallest to 6 cube buckets. We can add attachment that is required to perform your job.
What areas do you operate in?
We are in Gauteng province, getting a machine to another province is not a hustle.
Who pays for transportation?
We have our own transportation and feel free to compare quotes.
What about insurance?
Our machines come with our standard insurance and tracking device.
Do you have a plant management system?
We planning to have one in the future.
Bulldozer For Hire
Our understanding of South African industries including construction, civil engineering and forestry allows us to work with you as our clients to offer solutions to your onsite problems by finding the right equipment for your job.